How to know if you have PCOS?
How to know of you have PCOS? Also, How important is it that she should get a diagnosis? And what exactly is happening with the body?weight loss with pcos
PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome was known as Stein-Leventhal Syndrome and now they’ve changed to rename it again because it’s a complex and perplexing syndrome and very difficult for the medical community to diagnose or treat.weight loss with pcos
PCOS is a hormonal imbalance, endocrine disorder or syndrome and you may experience just once or all of these symptoms listed below:
- Dark skin patches
- Mood swings
- Weight gain
- Irregular periods
- Unwanted hairgrowth
- Decreased sex drive
- Dark Skin patches
- Fatigue or weakness
There may be cysts in your ovaries, and maybe not. The symptoms are usually different for every woman that’s why it’s so difficult to diagnose. Hence, it’s so important for you to be alert about your health.weight loss with pcos
What causes PCOS?
- It’s normally a hormonal imbalance related to the way our body produces insulin to regulate blood sugar from the foods we eat like carbs and sugars to be specific.weight loss with pcos
- It causes inflammation and can also lead to insulin resistance, an important underlying cause of the symptoms of PCOS.weight loss with pcos
- If our cells begin to RESIST the insulin, that means we can’t induce sugar into the cells. Thus, we become tired and heavy with
- Our environment and lifestyles have evolved too rapidly for our bodies to cope up. We are still genetically imposed to the habits of our ancestors, they ate various nutritious foods, like low carb diets, and who did lot of exercise!
- Some people may have a genetic tendancy of insulin resistance, while others develop it through stress or unhealthy lifestyle. Many women with PCOS have higher than normal cortisol levels and flight or flight hormone as part of their genetic makeup.
Because the problem is that insulin and cortisol and work together, so if insulin is high, so is cortisol. For instance, if we’re running from a tiger to avoid from being eaten brutally or when we just lose our car keys! both are a huge and similar crisis and our bodies can hardly tell the difference. So our cortisol spikes up high and insulin is created right along with it to get sugar into our blood cells for sustaining energy to RUN!
In such a complex process this high insulin may stimulate the body to produce huge amounts of male hormones or androgens. High amount of insulin also increase the change of androgens to estrogens or female hormones, upsetting a sensitive balance between androgens, estrogens, and progesterone, having a quick effect on all symptoms of PCOS.
In a nutshell, you need to follow the 5 Insulite Element System for PCOS to help your body use insulin more effectively.
Here’s a quick guide on the 5-Elements
- Food as medicine
- Movements and exercise
- Craving awareness
By following this approach our hormones can gradually fall back into balance. The 5 elements can take as little as just a few weeks to see some positive changes for better health.
Eat healthy, stay fit!
We hope you found this article informative.
Thank you for reading.
You can also read our last blog on OVARIAN CYSTS AND PCOS:-
Click here to buy different Products from us!!
Read more about our herbs by clicking on the below text:-
Click Here Herbs
You can check our website for health and nutrition updates
Click Here Nutriwell India
Helpline : 8081678000
Direct whats app to contact us
Click Here to Message us
If face difficulty for buying online
Bank details for transferring amount…
Account name- Aadavi nutriwell health care (opc) private limited
A/c number- –918020062302317
Ifsc code – UTIB0000355
Indira nagar branch
You can also ask our team person to generate direct link to pay…
Please update us st 9648888820 if you make the payment.